The Caring for Colorado grant application for the March 4, 2016 is available.
Before starting an application:
- Review the foundation's 2015-2018 strategic Funding Priorities.
- Review the Grant Application Overview.
- Review the How to Apply Frequently Asked Questions.
Submit an application:
The foundation receives grant applications through our website. Using a series of prompts, the online grant application form will guide you through the submission process in detail.
- Click here to start your application.
- Download the forms you will need to attach to your application.
3. Review and compile required financial documentation. Use the Financial Documentation Roadmap to determine what financial documents your organization must submit.
4. Review and compile additional required documents to be attached in the online grant portal. To find a complete list of other required documents, see page 7 of the Grant Application Overview.
Please thoroughly review the related documents as you develop the grant application. Foundation staff can be contacted at (720) 524 0770 for further assitance. The foundation has two annual grant deadlines for general applications: The first Friday in March and the first Friday in October.