The Caring for Colorado grant application for the October 7, 2016 deadline is now available.
Before beginning an application, each organization must register an account. The deadline to register is September 16. All accounts registered after this date will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. For more information about registering an account or using the new online system view the FAQs and the Guiding Tips. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact Debbie Mcbride at email@example.com.
For information about the Packard Foundation Fund for Pueblo grant application, please click here.
Prepare to Submit:
- Review the foundation's 2015-2018 strategic Funding Priorities.
- Call a Program Officer at the foundation - (720) 524 0770 - to discuss potential proposal ideas.
- Review the Grant Application Overview.
- Review the Grant Proposal Process FAQs.
- Review the CFC Grants System Guiding Tips.
Submit an application:
- Create a registered profile for your organization, if not already done, by clicking "Create Account Now" from this page.
- Once an account has been registered, login to begin your application.
- Download the forms you will need to attach to your application.
3. Review and compile required financial documentation. Use the Financial Documentation Roadmap to determine what financial documents your organization must submit.
4. Review and compile additional required documents. To find a complete list of other required documents, see page 7 of the Grant Application Overview.
Please note the preferred browser for the online grant system is Google Chrome.