The Caring for Colorado grant application for the March 3, 2017, deadline is now OPEN.
Please note, before beginning an application, each organization must register an account. We will process registrations and send login information within three business days of recieving the initial registration. If you have previously registered for an account, you do not need to register again.
For more information about registering an account or using the new online system view the FAQs and the Guiding Tips. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact Jennifer Lobb at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the Packard Foundation Fund for Pueblo grant application, please click here.
Prepare to Submit:
- Review the foundation's 2015-2018 strategic Funding Priorities.
- Call a Program Officer at the foundation - (720) 524 0770 - to discuss potential proposal ideas.
- Review the Grant Application Overview.
- Review the Grant Proposal Process FAQs.
- Review the CFC Grants System Guiding Tips.
Submit an application:
- Create a registered profile for your organization, if not already done, by clicking "Create Account Now" from this page.
- Once an account has been registered, login to begin your application.
- Download the forms you will need to attach to your application.
3. Review and compile required financial documentation. Use the Financial Documentation Roadmap to determine what financial documents your organization must submit.
4. Review and compile additional required documents. To find a complete list of other required documents, see page 7 of the Grant Application Overview.
Please note the preferred browser for the online grant system is Google Chrome.