Caring for Colorado uses an online grant application process. Please thoroughly review the related documents as you develop the grant application. Foundation staff can be contacted at (720) 524 0770 for further assitance. The foundation has two annual grant deadlines: The second Friday in March and the first Friday in October.
Before starting an appliction:
- Review the foundation's 2015-2018 strategic Funding Priorities.
- Review the Grant Application Overview.
- Review the How to Apply Frequently asked Questions.
Submit an Application:
The foundation receives grant applications through our website. Using a series of prompts, the online grant application form will guide you through the submission process in detail.
- Click here to start your application.
- Download the forms you will need to attach to your application. These are:
3. Review and compile required financial documentation. Use the Financial Documentation Roadmap to determine what financial documents your organization must submit.
If you are having trouble with your online application, please call 720-524-0770 or toll free at 1-800-463-7713 for assistance.